- Introduction to the DVD
View the introduction as to the motive of the lessons in this DVD.
- Poser 8 Overview
Take a tour of the new Poser 8 interface. Get oriented quickly.
- Navigating the 3D Interface
Learn how to navigate the Poser 8 interface in 3D space.
- Selecting individual components on the character
Learn to quickly select and pose individual body within 3D space.
- Setting up the 3D visual components
You will learn how to change the visual components on each 3D character to assist you in setting up your scene.
- Posing your Character
Learn how to use the many tools to pose your character
- Creating and setting lighting
Understanding the different type of light sources and how to apply and control them.
- Setting up Custom libraries and importing 3D models
Learn how to custom create libraries to place imported models and other assets.
- Applying Cloths to your characters
Learn the functionality of the clothing panel and how to apply any garment to your models.
IBL (image Based Lighting) Lighting
- Workflow for setting up your scene for an IBL environment.
Learn how to set up your scene to be conducive for an IBL lighting feature by creating a photographic backdrop to tell a story.
- Pose your character in the desired backdrop
Now that you have created a backdrop learn how to pose your character to interact within the scene.
- Working with multiple cameras and applying IBL
Learn how to effectively work with multiple cameras. Next you
will see how to apply photographic imagery as an IBL light source.
- Setting up lighting to match a photographic scene.
Learn how to navigate and adjust your light sources to match the lighting on a photographic background.
- Adding additional characters into your scene
Use additional characters to complete the vision of your concept.
- Working in the Texture Room
Understand how to quickly modify texture through the use of the Texture Room.
- How to use inspirational sources to Pose
A quick discussion on where to get inspirations for posing and how to match them using the posing tools.
- Altering the body type of you character
Learn how to apply body morphs and poses to match the character in your story.
- Exporting Poser 3D objects into Photoshop
Learn how to export your Poser characters so that Potoshops 3D layers will cleanly accept them.